Located in Collie, Western Australia, the Club Hotel offers:
- Friendly country hospitality
- Great meals including breakfast, packed lunches or sit down dinner menu
- Icy cold beverages from our two bars or drive-in bottleshop
- A wide range of entertainment
- Accommodation in ensuite motel units
We offer a variety of Motel style accommodation. Please check in at the Miners Arms bar near our Drive-in Bottleshop.
All motel suites contain ensuite bathroom facilities,aircon, a fridge,microwave, tea and coffee making facilities, TV, and are separate from the Hotel.
Great weekly rates available for contractors etc with all meals starting from $110/day
10% discount available to pensioners on request
- Miners Arms – 10am to close, 7 days
- Lounge Bar – Wed-Fri 5pm-close (available for functions on other days)
- Drive-in Bottleshop – 10am to close, 7 days a week
Join us – Weekdays at 5pm for Happy Hour, Fridays for Bands, DJs, Karaoke etc.
HOTEL LICENCE #6010009969
STUART DUNCAN & FIONA McSPORRAN
138 FORREST ST COLLIE WA 6225
08 9734 1722
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
-to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or
-for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.